It can be annoying if your dog keeps on leaving a trail of water when you just cleaned the house.
While you can always use a human dryer to dry up their fur, it is still essential to invest in a grooming tool like professional pet dryers.
If you own a professional pet dryer, you can cut the time of drying your pet’s hair using a regular dryer. During winter, you don’t want your dog to get freezing right after a bath.
Allow us to help you choose the best dryer for your beloved companion. Here are the top 10 best professional pet dryers every pet parent must know.
Top Best Sellers in Professional Pet Dryers
Last update on 2019-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1Dog Dryer Metrovac’s Air Force Commander Professional Dog Grooming Pet Dryer
Now you can speed up the time of drying your short-haired dog with this grooming pet dryer from MetroVac.
You can dry your dog in two-thirds less time than usual. Because of its compact size and lightweight, you can carry it around with you. It also gives you full control should you want to use it vertically or horizontally.
This dryer dries your pet quickly without causing damage to their coats. You can control the airflow of the unit. It offers versatile attachments such as an air flare tool, groomer rake, or air concentrator.
The 6-foot hose will not limit your mobility in reaching places that are hard to dry. This unit features a 1.17HP motor to provide professional results. Replaceable filters allow you to control the air flow in drying your pet’s coat and reduce the time of grooming your pet.
- Compact size and portable
- The unit does not blow heated air
- Quality construction, built to last
- Versatile settings to keep your pet comfortable
- No need to run a brush through their hair
- Generates unnecessary noise
- Issue with the switch of the unit
2Dog Dryer Metrovac’s Air Force Commander Professional Dog Grooming Pet Dryer
If you love Metrovac products, check out this item. This small yet powerful pet grooming dryer allows pet parent to cut half the time of drying their pets.
For large breed dogs such as German Shepherd that takes around four hours to dry, thanks to this unit, you can finish it in only two hours.
Its compact size and weight allow you to gain full control while using the product. The unit does not blow heated air, so it’s not dangerous for your dog’s coating.
For maximum control, its 6-foot house and 12-foot cord allow you to be as flexible as much as you can.
The powerful 4.0HP motor and replaceable filters provide ample room for moving around and drying your dog. In that way, you can achieve professional drying results.
- Powerful motor that sends water flying off the dog
- It helps in preventing hot spots
- Blows the dead undercoat out
- Offers versatile settings for your pet’s comfort
- Air stays cool at all times
- Not for indoor use
- No suggestions for the tools included
3K-9 III Dog Grooming Dryer
This dog grooming dryer from K-9 dryer might be the one you are looking for. It’s powerful yet small.
The unit offers two speed, allowing your dog to get used to it before you move to higher settings. Its 18-gauge steel body can last for a long time with proper use and maintenance.
The package includes a 10-foot hose, two different blower tips, and two filters.
For professional results, this is an ideal choice. Its powerful motor and solid construction can serve your pets for many years to come.
You can dry your pet in just three minutes using its maximum settings. The pet grooming dryer will send the water flying off your dog’s fur to speed up drying time.
- Ideal for professional dog groomers
- Can dry large dogs in about 10 minutes or so
- Perfect for heavy-coated breeds
- Does not cause breaking or ripping to your pet’s fur
- Nozzle can be tough to switch
- Unit gets hot and uncomfortable to hold
4Flying Pig Double Motor Heavy Duty Pet Grooming Dryer with Heater
Check out this commercial double motor dryer by the Flying Pig. Its powerful 8.0 HP motor will speed up the time of drying your heavily coated pets.
The unit offers three heating options from warm to high heat. It also provides a variable air speed control to maximize its ability. The steel shell construction of the unit is designed for hard use over the years.
Its 10-foot hose provides the flexibility you need when drying your pet. Pulling around and stretching allows you to reach parts that are hard to dry.
There is a control panel that allows you to change the settings, depending on the size of your dog and its layer of fur. The sleek design of the nozzle makes it comfortable for you to hold the device while you are grooming.
- Ideal for home use in small fluffy dogs
- Control panel for temperature provides convenience
- Hose is short for large-breed dogs
- Not for large dogs
- Not suitable for commercial use
- Flaw with the filter set-up design
- Issue with the lost power
5Go Pet Club Dog Cat Pet Grooming Hair Double – Motor Dryer
Introducing the double-motor dryer by Go Pet Club. It features four speeds and two adjustable temperature controls.
If you want to achieve a professional grooming style for your pet without visiting a pet grooming shop, this is the right dryer for you.
Its initiative heating function is perfect for your pets with sensitive skin. You can use the product all year round to keep your pet from freezing during winter.
The package includes an adjustable hose for maximum mobility and three air outlets of different sizes.
You can change the temperature from its lowest to the highest settings to ensure that your pet’s skin doesn’t get burned in the process.
The unit is light and sturdy, perfect for pets that try to wiggle out of your touch during bath and grooming time.
- Powerful motor cuts back the time in half
- Ideal for large, long-haired dogs
- Designed for dog salons and commercial use
- Heavy duty construction
- Issue with the smoke coming out from motors
- Motors only last for only a year and a half
6Dog Dryer Metrovac’s Air Force Commander Professional Dog Grooming Pet Dryer
Another product from Metrovac is this all-new pet grooming dryer ideal for both short-haired and heavy-coated dogs.
Drying will be more comfortable for you considering the time that you can save using this unit. Its compact size and lightweight allows you to use the product vertically or horizontally, depending on where you are comfortable.
This unit dries the fur of your four-legged friend without burning their coats in the process. You can control the flow of the air and use attachments included in the package.
The air flare tool, air concentrator, and groomer rake will help you to achieve professional grooming results in the comfort of your own home. Its 6-foot hose also provides the flexibility that you need when drying your pet. This product is both stylish and functional.
- Made of sturdy all-steel construction for heavy use
- Powerful motor sends the water flying off the dog
- The unit dries the base of the skin to prevent hot spots
- Adjustable settings for your pet’s comfort
- The air is fresh, not heated
- For outdoor use only
- Poor manual instructions
- Not ideal for customers on a tight budget
7Pet Control HQ Stepless Adjustable Speed & Temperature Pet Grooming Hair Dryer
For pet parent in a stricter budget, you should check out this product. Even with its affordable price, this powerful blow dryer for dogs allows you to achieve professional results in just a few minutes.
Its small size and convenient handle make it portable and an ideal choice for commercial use.
It also features the step-less adjustable air flow speed. You can switch to the full range settings with just one click of a finger. This handy feature is ideal for busy groomers in a dog salon attending to large dogs all day long.
Now you can work at your full speed and never have to worry about accidentally burning the dog’s skin. Its 1040g blow force is five times stronger than similar dryers you can find on the market.
- Extremely quiet while working, ideal for nervous dogs
- Unique built-in heater for maximum use
- Versatile settings for your dog’s comfort
- Good customer service
- Ideal for winter to keep your dogs from freezing
- Pricey unit
8Gelinzon 3.2HP Stepless Adjustable Speed High Velocity Pet hair force dryer Dog grooming blower
The pet grooming dryer from Gelinzon is ideal for pet parents looking for a quiet-working unit. Thanks to its advanced design, even on its highest settings, it does not generate unnecessary noises.
This is an ideal choice if your pet is nervous and easily gets startled with big noisy machines. Its mute mode will help them to calm down while you’re grooming.
One flexible hose and four different nozzles are included in the package. Its heat insulation design is perfect to keep your pets dry and comfortable this winter when you bathe them.
Now you don’t have to worry about your pet’s wet coat picking up dirt and dust after they are done bathing.
- Low noise technology at an affordable price
- Versatile temperature and speed controls
- Does not produce too much heat
- Short hose limits flexibility
9Master Equipment Blue Force Pet Dryer
This powerful dryer is no doubt an economical choice for professional groomers. Its state-of-the-art plastic housing for a superior noise reduction makes it easier to dry nervous dogs.
The handle is cooler to ensure safe operation. This high-performance dryer is available in a compact 1.8HP and 4.0 HP model. The package includes three concentrator nozzles for an easy drying session with your dog.
Now you won’t have to worry about handling large dogs with this powerful motor. The filters are washable, allowing you to save money instead of buying them now and then.
Its lightweight design makes it easier to carry around and bring to the dog salon for tough use all throughout the day.
- Ideal for long-haired dogs
- The unit doesn’t overheat
- Variable speed to comfort fearful dogs
- Short hose reduces flexibility
- Issues with poor wiring
10CROWPET Pet Grooming Hair Dryer for Dogs and Cats
You don’t need to burn a hole in your pocket to achieve professional grooming results for your pet. Thanks to the Crowpet grooming hair dryer, you can cut half the time in drying out your dog’s fur.
Its mute mode design and unique air blowing passage allow you to dry your dog without causing panic in the process. It features two temperature setting types for maximum use.
The package includes a spring hose and four nozzles. Now dogs of all size and shapes can enjoy this product. The spring is removable, making it easier for you to store it.
- Quality construction in an affordable price
- Easy to use
- Does not use heated air
- Suitable for all dogs
- Short spring hose limits mobility
- Some wiring issues
Choosing the Best Professional Pet Dryer
Owning the best pet dryer, whether you’re a professional dog groomer or a pet parent, is a tremendous help. With the number of pet dryers in the market, sometimes, it is overwhelming to choose the right pet dryer for you.
In this article, we are going to help you choose the right pet dryer along with a list of the top-selling pet dryers in the market.
Why Invest in a Pet Dryer?
Pet dryers are incredibly beneficial in keeping the hygiene of your dog. Not just that, but here are the following benefits of owning a pet dryer:
- It improves the grooming experience
Compared to a traditional dryer that produces much noise, a professional pet dryer is silent and noise-free during the operation. Rest assured that it will not stress your dog when you’re drying their coat after taking a bath.
- It speeds up the grooming process
Another thing that you should consider is the convenience that it offers. Instead of drying your dog using a towel, you can now use a professional pet dryer to dry their fur after every bath instantly. In less than ten minutes, your dog is thoroughly dry. This makes a pet dryer ideal for professional use because of its speed and convenience.
- It is affordable and an economical choice
Instead of buying the traditional dryer, investing in a professional pet dryer will help you save a lot in the long run. Tendencies are, if you use a regular blow dryer to dry your pet’s hair, it may cause damage to the device. And it cannot dry the fur properly, leaving your pet damp after washing him. Investing in a pet dryer will eliminate these issues in just a single upfront cost.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Pet Dryer
Here are the following factors that you need to keep in mind before you buy a pet dryer:
- Know the types of pet dryers available
First things first. Educate yourself with the following types of pet dryers so that you know what exactly your dog may need:
- Forced air-dryer- this is also known as high-velocity dryers, as it uses high-pressure air to dry your dog’s fur. In terms of power, it is far from the most reliable and powerful dryer available in the market. It may look like a canister vacuum cleaner, but it is often used in commercial pet grooming salon because of its efficiency.
- Stand dryer- this is an ideal use for professional grooming salon because you need to attach it to the stand that usually comes with the package. This type of dryer will allow you to move around the dog and is best in achieving the style that you wanted.
- Low-pressure dryer- this type of dryer, on the other hand, uses less pressure compared to other dryers we’ve discussed. It is best for drying delicate areas and for dogs that have a sensitive coat.
- Check the motor
Even if you’re planning to use it at home, it is best that you invest in a pet dryer that has a powerful engine. Pet dryers with a powerful motor can provide professional results. It also helps you to make the most out of your dryer, and it is usually built to last for a long time.
- Check the construction and build quality
Aside from that, you might want to buy a pet dryer with durable housing. Pet dryers are usually made of quality plastic materials and some metal parts. Plastic pet dryers are lightweight and easy to carry.
- Consider the noise level
Dogs are easily stressed out with unnecessary noise. Therefore, you should consider the noise level of the pet dryer before you buy. Consider buying a noiseless pet dryer to keep your dog calm and behaved when drying their coat after bathing.
- Consider the portability
As mentioned above, plastic pet dryers are portable and lightweight. Some pet dryers are designed for this very purpose with its small size. If you are planning to use the pet dryer in your grooming salon, it is highly recommended that you buy a small size pet dryer that you can carry anywhere you want. Some parts of the pet dryers are detachable for storing purposes as well.