Sharing pictures and videos is the primary function that a Pico Projector offers. A projector is one of the easiest ways to show or share information on the big screen.
It comes with different features and sizes. The size is the most demandable feature of a projector. Carrying a projector in a small size is a big deal to every user.
Compatibility and connectivity are also on the list of in-demand features as it is very convenience to the users to connect it to the smartphone or PC. Here is the list of the best Pico Projector that would satisfy your viewing experience.
Top Best Sellers of Pico Projectors
Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10DR.J +10% Lumens 4Inch Mini Projector
Visioned to meet the user’s need, DRJ Lumens LED Mini Projector has upgraded in 2018 with 10% more lumens. It is now 70% brighter than before.
840 X 480 native resolutions support this with an aspect ratio of 4:3/16:9 and a contrast ratio of 2000:1.
It is compatible with TV Box, Chromebook, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Media players, iPad, iPhone, and Android Smartphones. This projector is an ideal choice for home and school entertainment.
It uses a stereo surround speaker, restored every detail sound effect to let you enjoy the sounds in different scenes.
It can give you the sounds that add excitement to your movie experience. To run this projector quietly, DRJ Lumens LED Mini Projector adopted the dual fan technology; a sound-free design to minimize disturbance.
It offers five layers well-grinding LCD lens and uses the right diffuse reflection technology.
- Allows multiple types of inputs and outputs.
- The 300 lumens allows the projected image to overpower the color of the wall.
- The brightness of the projector is excellent.
- The picture quality is great.
- Adjust quickly to fit the screen size.
- Not recommendable for PPT presentations.
- Picture adjustment is not available as a feature.
- It works in a very dark room only.
- It is not level horizontally.
- The file names are not in order.
9IPhone DLP Mini Projector, ELEPHAS High Brightness Pico Video Projector
Entering the growing family of technology, Phone DLP Mini Projector has a compact design and mini size. You can take it wherever you want to go.
It can be easily replaced and set-up with a smart TV. This projector offers multi-screen sharing which supports AirPlay, DLNA and Miracast technology.
It is capable of projecting iPhone, iPad and other smartphones onto a 130″ screen with a lightning cable, USB cable or Type-c cable.
You can enjoy vibrant color, and sharp image with 100 ANSI lumens LED lamp projector. The picture size is adjustable from 15 to 130 inch.
With its multi-media input and MHL connectivity feature, you can experience a bigger and clear screen. Play station PS3 PS4 or X-Box ONE can also be connected to this device.
Using this projector don’t need any other adapters, and it is straightforward to share movies with your families and friends.
- It has a very clear picture that can focus well.
- It works well with all the lights on in the room.
- It can project a larger image.
- Nice extension cord and portable charger.
- Built-in HIFI level sound.
- It doesn’t produce the best quality of sounds.
- The middle prong came into the plug.
- It developed a black spot in the middle of the image.
- Does not have smooth zooming capability.
- The projector is not able to install any application.
8Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector
Delivering a remarkable bright, Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector is equipped with DLP’s advanced IntelliBright algorithms.
It produces vivid picture up to 100 inches big. It offers powerful omnidirectional speaker to send out a sound in every direction.
This projector has seamlessly display content from Netflix, Youtube, and more for nonstop entertainment.
It plays videos from your favorite video streaming app or mirrors using Android 7.1. A class-leading 360 degrees speakers are complemented with stunning image quality to deliver heart-pounding sound.
You can operate this projector capsule directly from your phone with the ‘Capsule Control’ app available on Google Play and the App Store. Can easily mirror word, excel, and power point documents from smartphones.
It offers big screen and broad connectivity. This device is super portable with a seamless aluminum body that ensures higher durability and a little 15 Oz weight to go wherever you do effortlessly.
- It is decently bright; can work for hours on battery.
- It comes with a standard tripod screw hole.
- The picture quality is fantastic.
- The remote control is excellent and easy to install.
- The sound is impressive for a small speaker.
- Light is within acceptable limits for a mini projector.
- Controls on the device itself are minimal.
- You can’t sign into specific apps with the built-in version of Android.
- There is no cover for the lens.
- It charges slower.
7Aehr Mini Projector, Portable Pico DLP Video Projector
Offering convenience, AEHR Mini Projector is easy to carry with its size just as small as a smartphone. The system runs faster with Android 7.1 and supports USB same screen.
You can utilize happy cast and airplay with the screen function connect to iPhone and iPad. When a screen function connected to Android is applied, you may use happy cast and wifi display.
This projector can be used for home theater, business events, and work conference, social, party, and outdoor. It has a projection image size of 30″-120″, which will provide a big-screen experience.
The image size can be adjusted by changing the distance. The mini projector distance is about three meters with the image size of 130 “, which can bring big-screen entertainment.
It offers a compact and portable design that is easy to use. It has a feature of both off-axis effect and Keystone Correction for more vibrant color and higher contrast.
- The screen is very clear even in daylight.
- It has a good battery back-up.
- Easy to install.
- The picture quality is very high.
- Works well with the Switch, TV, and Computer.
- The remote will not turn the projector on.
- You only have control of the volume when using HDMI.
- The focus adjustment is not recessed into the projector.
- The Bluetooth for the phone is a bit hinky.
6APEMAN Mini Video Projector DLP Pocket LED Portable
Design with portability, APEMAN Mini Video Projector has a size of 98x98x21.5mm, and it’s easy to put in the bag and carried to wherever you like.
It is powered by an AC charger and a built-in rechargeable 3.7V/3400mAh battery. The built-in battery makes it be used freely without having to search for an electric plug.
It is a plug-and-play device, easy, and convenient to use. You can connect this mini projector directly to your laptop, tablet, camera, or smartphone with HDMI cable and MHL input.
APEMAN Mini Video Projector makes a clear and bright projection because of its TI DLP technology. The projector’s dual stereo speaker will offer you a perfect audio-visual feast.
This projector is well known for low fan noise and 25000 hours LED life. The LED light source will not give your eyes dry and weary in soft light feeling.
- The color and contrast ratio are spots on, and it works well.
- The projection is bright enough.
- It comes with a good set of accessories.
- It is lightweight with small size.
- Produces a quality picture and sound.
- Does not offer Bluetooth.
- It needs to be very dark.
- Difficult to center in business applications.
- It needs a remote control.
5AAXA Technologies P300 Pico Projector
Offering a native resolution, AAXA Technologies P300 Pico Projector features Texas Instruments DLP technology to achieve the crisp and clear image.
It is an updated 500 LED Lumen optical engine with Vibrant Color Technology. It has a built-in speaker and onboard media player for direct file playback.
This device is ultra-portable at 5.9″ x 3.9″ x 1.6″ size with a 60 minutes rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Its battery is capable of withstanding multiple charge-cycles with minimal capacity reduction.
Joining the mobile revolution, this projector is a complete all-in-one system for the discerning mobile professional that fits in a briefcase or laptop bag.
The system of this device offers a brilliant turbocharged optical engine. Its engine is a powerful multi-media player able to project high-resolution pictures and videos.
- The screen has enough brightness even in dark room.
- It comes with a built-in battery.
- Easy to navigate the settings and different modes in the menu.
- Image quality overall is excellent.
- Could easily replace the need for a large TV.
- The brightness drops noticeably when running on batteries.
- There is no Key Stone adjustment.
- Poor color handling and image tearing when using HDMI.
- The focus feature is hard to use.
4Vivitek Qumi Q5 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector
Offering a high-definition resolution, Vivitek Qumi Q5 Projector has a high brightness of 500 ANSI Lumens.
The connectivity options include HDMI, Universal I/O, AV mini-jack, mini-jack audio-out to display content without a PC. This projector carries a built-in speaker system for a hassle-free use of this device.
The cooling system inside the projector plays a significant role to avoid any noise and to stop the projector going into meltdown.
You don’t have to wait for the lamps to finish cooling down because of it ready to unplug as soon as you turn it off. The brightness that this projector offers is a significant strength.
The 500 Lumens of light output finds its way out of the Q5’s lens, giving presentations and bright movie scenes. The sharpness remains intact when the image contains a lot of motion.
- It offers sharp and bright pictures.
- Good connectivity.
- It is neat and handy.
- Easy to set-up.
- There is on mounting point for a tripod.
- It takes a while after start-up before focus is set.
- Slow turning presentation slides from USB.
- You hear some fan noise.
3AAXA Technologies KP-101-01 Pico Micro Video Projector – Pocket Size Portable Mobile
Named as a true pocket-projector, AAXA LED Pico Ultra-Portable Pocket Projector has a size of 4.25″ x 2.36″ x 0.7 inches.
With its size, this device is still capable of delivering a stunning 60″ image in dark environments. It has an additional feature of an adjustable tripod, mini-HDMI support, Micro SD, USB port, composite video input, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
It is powered by a lithium-ion battery that gives you upwards of 80+ minutes of operation. It supports a high native resolution that will provide you with sharper and more detailed images.
This LED projector has an operating life of more than 15,000 hours, roughly ten times that of traditional projector lamps. Recharging with a Micro USB port is easy.
It offers a versatile media that brings presentation anywhere and everywhere, and onboard media player supports popular file formats.
- The picture quality is impressive.
- The built-in video player plays MKV files, pretty impressed
- Small size, lightweight, and crisp resolution.
- Very visible in a dimmed room.
- Easy to set-up.
- Anything above a 45″-ish screen is going to dim the quality.
- It is hard to stay focus sometimes.
- The speakers are tricky to figure out how to use.
- A portable hard drive won’t work.
- The subtitle files are not adjustable.
2RIF6 CUBE Mobile Pico Projector
With excellent connectivity, RIF6 CUBE Mobile Pico Projector is designed with MHL and HDMI cable port for you to mirror out your computer, laptop, and TV & movie streaming devices.
It has a built-in rechargeable internal battery that lasts up to 90 minutes. It is a lightweight device and can be easily carried for home or outdoor cinema entertainment.
Offering a multi-connectivity option, this device is powered by a wide range of inputs.
You can play high-resolution videos, movies, photo slideshows, music and office text files directly from USB flash drive or micro SD card.
The full LED display provides vibrant LED DLP light projection with total 50 lumens incredibly lasts up to 20,000 hours. It displays screen size up to 120 inches, whether on the wall at home, or office boardroom.
- It is so tiny but packs a huge punch.
- Easy to connect to the computer.
- Very easy to set up.
- Once you turn it on the quality is clear.
- It comes with lots of cables.
- The sound quality of the cube sucks.
- It would smoothly run very hot and then shut off.
- The software interface is clunky.
- It does not come with Bluetooth or Miracast.
1Magnasonic LED Pocket Pico Video Projector
Giving you vibrant display quality in your hands, Magnasonic LED Pocket Pico Video Projector has a large clear picture up to 60″ in size from the 25 lumens LED light engine.
It is powered by Texas Instruments. The DLP allows you to experience sharp and life-like images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on.
You can watch anywhere with this projector with its pocket-size design that gives ultimate portability. It is compatible with Micro HDMI and HDMI input right out of the box.
The built-in rechargeable battery powers it. You can use it while charging the battery at the same time.
To listen for a bigger sound, you can use the headphone jack to connect external speakers. It is easy to plug and play projector and is perfect at home or in office.
- The battery works great.
- Small, compact and easy for travel or carrying.
- The picture looks outstanding in dark rooms.
- It is durable and well-built.
- The display is very bright, and text is quite readable.
- It requires a dark room to work well.
- Built-in speakers work but are a little weak.
- HDMI cables are heavy.
- Does not work with my Samsung Galaxy s5
Pico Projector Buying Guide
In this article, we are going to help you choose the right Pico projector to buy along with a list of the top-selling models in the market. If you are planning to invest in a Pico projector but don’t know where to get started, continue reading below.
What is a Pico Projector?
Pico projectors are designed to share videos and photos anytime and anywhere you want. Pico projectors are designed to be portable. Thanks to its small size, you can bring it wherever you want. It’s an ideal choice for teaching professionals who prefer bringing small projectors to class.
With the rise of the Pico projectors in the market, you are most likely to get overwhelmed with the choices. Below is a buying guide that will help you choose the right Pico projector to suit your needs.
How To Choose The Best Pico Projector
Before anything else, you might want to take a look at the following projector technologies used for Pico projectors.
- DLP – it utilizes small mirrors on a chip that can direct the light from its LED source. This technology is one of the most popular and widely-used technology, along with LCoS. Big and reputable gadgets companies are most likely to use this kind.
- LCoS – on the other hand, this tiny LCD panel is used for Pico-projectors. Similar to DLP technology, it also works by filtering the light from its LED source.
- Lase-LCoS – it works similar to the LCoS and DLP technology, but instead of the LED source, it has a laser source instead. Lasers are more clear and bright. However, the laser source is prone to speckling.
- Laser-beam-steering – lastly, this newly-innovated technology utilizes a small mirror and a new technology that can direct the light. Similar to laser-LCoS technology, it may also be affected by the speckle effect.
Things to Consider When Buying a Pico Projector
- Consider the inputs of the projector
The first thing that you should look for is the number of inputs in a projector. The inputs refer to the devices where your projector can get video signals of. It can be your mobile phone, computer, laptops, DVD players, or even cameras. The more inputs that the projector has, the better.
- Check the housing
The housing of your projector must be durable and made of quality materials. This is crucial, especially if you are planning to bring your Pico projector with you anywhere you go. Check the materials used for the product’s housing to ensure that it can last for a long time and withstand everyday abuse.
- Check the brightness of the projector
The problem with most Pico projectors is that it works well in a dark room only. As much as possible, opt for a Pico projector that can provide an excellent level of brightness when presenting. For instance, if you’re going to use it as a school for powerpoint presentations, you might want to use a projector that would allow the audience to read and view the slides.
- Check the quality of the pictures
The quality of the images that your Pico projector will produce is vital. Opt for a model that can generate high-resolution images and can also project even larger pictures. Any high-quality Pico projector has this crucial feature. Presenting in blurred images can affect your entire presentation.
- Check the sound quality
You might want to invest in a Pico projector with excellent built-in speakers, especially if you are planning to use the device for numerous presentations. By checking the speakers, you can determine the sound quality of the device. An ideal Pico projector produces a rich and vibrant sound that can be heard in the four corners of the room.
- Consider its portability
Albeit all Pico projectors are designed to be portable; you still need to ensure that the model you’ll be choosing provides no room for a hassle when traveling with the device. The smaller the size, the better. Some models also come with a carrying case. You might want to check its portable charger as well. Pico projectors must be portable, easy to carry, and travel-ready.