If you have an ill dog, the last thing you want your dog to experience is having difficulty even in eating and drinking water. Hence, you should invest in a quality pet raised bowl for your dog.
A raised bowl can provide easy access when eating and drinking. It reduces the pressure in your dog’s neck, hips, and joints. In that way, your pet can easily access the food you give in a regular basis.
Now, you might get confused over the hundreds of choices online stores have to offer. Here are the top 10 best pet raised bowls that every pet parent must know.
1Bowsers Artisan Diner Double Dog Feeder
Spoil your pet with this handcrafted rubber wood feeder with two ceramic bowls. This model is ideal for large dogs that keep on pushing around his pet bowl while eating.
The ceramic bowls are safe for dishwashing. In cleaning the product, you can wipe the stand clean with a damp cloth and let it dry.
For an all-new sophisticated option in feeding your dogs, the stylish square shaped white ceramic bowls will fit any outdoor living room.
This bulky steel feeder will help your dog to access the food quickly. Your pet will no longer suffer from sloppy water drinking and eating with this elevated pet bowl!
- Hand crafted rubberwood feeder with 2 ceramic bowls
- Washing instructions: wipe stand clean with a damp cloth; bowls are dishwasher safe
- Outer Dimensions: 22" x 10" x 6"
- Quality construction, built for rugged use
- Generous size is ideal for a large breed of dogs
- Sharp-looking ceramic bowls and solid wood
- Deep bowls for your large-eating dog
- Great finishing to blend with your existing home design
- A little pricey for a dog feeder
- Too short for tall and lanky dogs
2Moretti Elevated Dog Diner
This large black raised dog bowl from Pets Stop solves your tall dog’s back problems. Made of wrought iron and tube steel, it can last for a long time with proper use and maintenance.
Designed for large breed dogs such as Labradors and German shepherds, your dog will no longer suffer from backaches and joint problems.
It also features plastic tips on the feet to prevent the feeder from knocking over and sliding on the floor.
Its matte black finish is elegant and can comfortably fit in your existing home interior design. This model comes in three sizes.
- The Moretti Diner - Raised Dog Bowl Feeder in Large, Black
- Beautiful Tube Steel and Wrought Iron Pet Bowl Set
- 22" L x 10.5" W x 12" H - Perfect for Large and Giant Breeds - Labs, German Shepherds
- Fast delivery and carefully wrapped
- No assembly required
- Heavy-duty and high-quality steel
- Powder coating is easy to clean
- Offers ergonomic position for eating and drinking
- Light-weighted bowls
- High price for a dog feeder
3Baron Double Bowl Elevated Diner with Slow Feed Bowl
Introducing the raised dog bowl feeder from the original Baron diner. This is an ideal option if you want to correct your dog’s eating problems.
Its slow feed bowl combat bloat helps in assisting your dog by slowing down their food consumption. Giant dog breed such as German shepherds and Labradors will enjoy this model.
The heavy-duty elevated dog diner with plastic tips on feet, so it won’t slide or get knocked down by your dog, shows its durability. With proper care and maintenance, this feeder can serve your pet for a long time.
Its black matte finish looks elegant in any modern house. Thanks to its powder coating, you can clean the frame with a damp cloth. When cleaning the bowls, it is safe to use a dishwashing liquid.
- The Original Baron Diner - Raised Dog Bowl Feeder with Slow Feed Bowl
- Slow Feed Bowls Combat Bloat - Assist Dogs Digestion by Slowing Down Food Consumption
- 21"L x 10.5"W x 10"H - Perfect for Large and Giant Breeds - Labs, German Shepherds
- Solid construction, ideal for large dog breeds
- Requires little to no maintenance
- Accurate height for tall dogs
- Not suitable for short dog breeds
4Pyramid Elevated Diner – Raised Dog Bowl Feeder – Pet Feeding Station
If you are a pet parent looking for a heavy duty raised feeding station, check this model from the Pyramid double diner.
The 24-inch tall dog bowl set is perfect for accommodating large and giant breeds. It includes two stainless steel bowls that are safe for dishwashing.
The wrought iron construction of this feeding station will fit any modern house decorations. Now you won’t need to worry about your feeding station getting knocked out by your dog thanks to its solid construction.
There is rubber ring under the lip of the bowl to avoid unnecessary noises while your dog is eating or drinking water.
- Pyramid Double Diner - Heavy Duty Wrought Iron Raised Feeding Station
- 24" Tall Dog Bowl Set - Great for Large and Giant Breeds
- Includes 2 3 Qt Stainless Steel Bowls
- Robust and high stability, ideal for large dogs
- Built for lanky and rough dog breeds
- Fast delivery and excellent packaging
- Not budget-friendly
5OFTO Raised Dog Single or Double Bowls
If your dog is suffering from neck strain or has problems with digestion, your veterinarian will be most likely to recommend a raised pet bowl regardless of your dog’s breed.
Good thing for you, this model might be the one you are looking for. It’s available in five sizes so that shorter dog breeds can benefit. Even cats and pigs can use this feeding station with the smaller options it provides.
The product is made of 100% non-toxic materials. It’s safe for your curious puppy that’s most likely to chew anything near him. The finishing and stains are all natural. Hence, there is no need to worry even if your dog chews or licks the finish.
Its beautiful design will fit any modern or contemporary styled house. The height of elevation is enough to avoid water spills or food crumbs everywhere.
Instead of wood veneer, this feeder is made of solid wood. It can serve your dog for years to come with proper use and maintenance.
- Mealtime Comfort: From reducing neck strain to facilitating digestion, it's no surprise that vets...
- Safe for Pets: Curious pups will chew just about anything. But unlike most other feeders, our...
- Beautiful Design: Available in three gorgeous stains, our raised dog bowls are a seamless addition...
- Safe for puppies and can accommodate all sizes of dogs
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Promotes healthy posture for dogs
- Reasonably priced product
- Custom nameplates are available
- For indoor use only
- Not for rugged use
6Libro Double Diner – Raised Dog Feeder
Every pet parent will want to spoil their four-legged friends from time to time. This beautifully constructed tube steel dog diner is the perfect gift for your grown-up Labrador or German shepherd.
The feeding station includes two stainless bowls that are easy to maintain. Its matte black finish will suit any outdoor living room or patio.
This is a modular twist on the best-selling Baron diners. If you have a giant dog that keeps on pushing his plate around while eating or spilling water while drinking, consider this product.
It features non-skid plastic pads on the bottom to keep it sturdy. Now you won’t clean up the mess your dog has made every after meal again.
- SHIPS SAME DAY if in stock and ordered M-F before 1 p.m. CT
- Beautifully constructed tube steel dog diner
- 23.5" L X 11" W X 15" Ht; Includes 2 - 3qt stainless bowls
- Great stability, perfect for aggressive eaters
- Elegant finishing fits any home interior design
- Heavy and solid construction
- Secured packaging and fast delivery
- Not for customers on a tight budget
7Pets Stop Pyramid Double Diner
If you have large dogs such as Alaskan Maute or German Shepherd, check out this feeder. Its heavy duty wrought iron diner is perfect for aggressive eaters. It’s 18-inches tall with three stainless steel bowls.
The feeder is modern, minimalist, and will surely look great in any existing home interior décor. You can use a damp cloth in cleaning the black matte finishing of the frame, and the bowls are safe to wash with a dishwashing liquid.
This feeder also promotes healthy posture for your dogs. They no longer have to lean their heads when eating, decreasing their risks for joint problems and backache.
- Heavy duty wrought iron dog diner great for large and giant breeds
- 18" Tall with 3 Qt Stainless Steel Bowls
- Modern, Minimalist - Looks Great in Any Decor
- Iron wrought frame doesn’t rust
- Rubber ring under the lip of the bowl to avoid eating noises
- Heavy-duty materials and solid construction
- Not suitable for outdoor use
- Only for customers willing to spend extra dollars
8New Age Pet ecoFLEX Piedmont Dog Diner
This 15-inch tall diner is made for tall and large breed dogs. It’s non-absorbent, easy to clean, and sturdy. Just wipe the powder coat finishing with a damp cloth and wash the bowls with a dishwashing liquid.
The product is made of ecoFlex, a patented blend of recycled polymers and wood byproducts. In that way, it can serve your feline friends for a long time with proper use and maintenance.
Its height also promotes proper posture to your dogs while eating. You can slide the lid top open and latch it close to storing your pet’s good.
Its classic design will look great in any modern or traditional home interior. The assembly is less than a few minutes with no tools required.
- Suitable for taller dogs
- Diner stands 15" tall
- Made from ecoFlex
- Ergonomic design to save both money and space
- Sturdy construction
- Suitable for dogs in all sizes
- Bag can hold up to 30lb of dog food
- Water leaks from the storage
- Assembly requires two people
- Poor assembly instructions
9Orvis Wrought-iron Double Mission-style Feeder/Double Feeder
This elegant wrought-iron mission styling dog feeder is perfect for your large aggressive dog. Its minimalist design will complement your existing house interior.
The unique style of this dog feeder helps your dog to eat comfortably. It has rubber gaskets on the bottom to keep it from sliding or getting knocked over by your aggressive eater.
The stainless steel bowls and wrought-iron base can last for a long time.
If you have an ill or senior dog, this is the perfect feeder for you. It’s easy to clean and requires little to no maintenance. Now you don’t have to worry about joint problems with your feline friend again.
- Free Shipping on all orders $150 or more for all Orvis Products. Limited Time Only!
- Elegant design fits any modern living area or patio
- Solid construction, ideal for large dogs
- Issue with the product’s material
- Not suitable for dogs with a collar because of iron railings
10Facilehome Pet Feeder Station Pet Food Cabinet Pet Toy Storage Organizer
This dog feeder is made of standard MDF wood panel with painting. The bowls are quality stainless steel that is safe to wash using dishwashing liquid.
Feeding your pets during meal times and organizing their toys and foods has never been easier with this product.
The two bowls at the bottom are for the food and water. You can remove the bowls for easy access and cleaning purposes.
If you are looking for storage for your pet’s toys and a good feeding station, this is the ideal product for you. A rotatable part in the middle of the cabinet provides enough is for storing all the pet food.
- MATERIAL:Made of high-quality MDF wood. So sturdy and durable.Stainless steel bowls easy to clean
- FUNCTIONS:Feeding your pet when at mealtimes or organizing the pet food and toys when at idle time.
- TWO BOWLS:There are 2 bowls at the bottom,one for pet food and another for water.The bowl can be...
- Sturdy construction
- Can accommodate up to 15 lbs of food in the bowl
- Careful packaging and fast delivery
- Ergonomic design to save both space and money
- Reasonable price
- Assembly takes about an hour
- Vague and unclear assembly directions