Commuting by car and motorcycle is helpful, but sometimes it can cause heavy traffic on highways. Hassle-Free personal transportation is what everybody needs. These foldable electric scooters are introduced for a fun, convenient, and simple ride. Reducing hassle and creating a smooth ride is what the scooters aim. Here is the list of the best foldable electronic scooter that you may consider if you want to travel without a problem.
Top Best Sellers of Foldable Electronic Scooters
10Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter
Rolling along the streets with portable folding design, Mi Electric Scooter will give you a small and secure minibike. Its folding design gives you easy storage at home, or you can carry it by hand if necessary.
With an A 250W motor, it propels to a maximum speed of 15.5 MPH. It has a fast and long-ranged battery life. The battery can run this scooter as far as 18.6 miles. Mi Electric Scooter has a double braking system that features a disc braking.
The eABS regenerative anti-lock braking system is for the user’s safety while riding it. It has an intuitive control that simplifies learning for the beginners for all ages.
The frame, components, and accessories use the same geometric design language. It weighs 26.9 pounds with an aerospace-grade aluminum frame that gives the users convenience.
- Can be carried anywhere.
- Gives the user a long ride.
- You can use a phone application to rent them.
- The cruise control function is useful.
- It is light and easy to carry.
- The tires transmitted harsh road vibrations and bumps.
- The apps and scooter are unable to connect.
- The charging port placement is hidden under the deck.
- The valve stem is small to fit on the rim on it.
- The folding mechanism is lousy and relies on the wheel.
9Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter
Providing a useful commuting tool without resorting to a car or bike, Glion Dolly Fold Electric Scooter gives you a fun ride anywhere.
It operates with the power of 36v 6.6ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a robust 250-watt brushless hub motor located in the rear wheel. It can travel as far as 15 miles on a full charge.
It is a compact personal electric vehicle with patented vertical self-standing dolly feature. It folds in an instant into a suitcase-style dolly providing practicality and lightweight device.
Glion Dolly Fold is an ideal transportation tool for students, urban residents, outlying parking lots, and for running errands. It provides a honeycomb never-flat airless rubber tires.
For every commuter’s safety, this electric scooter has electronic maintenance-free anti-lock brake for a hassle-free ride. It includes headlight, rear reflector, and pedestrian bell.
- Safe, durable, maintenance free and reliable.
- Smooth and fun to ride, park, portage, and store.
- Charges within a few hours only.
- The charger’s port is easy to access and use.
- Easy to fold down and fold up.
- The scooter’s frame and welds look and feel high quality.
- The handlebars jiggle a bit and cannot be tightened down.
- There is no speed indicator.
- The battery indicator shows a single bar after driving in a minute.
- It can’t handle rolling over a small branch or rock.
8Swagtron SwagCycle E-Bike – Folding Electric Bicycle
Sexy as it looks, SwagCycle Folding Electric Bike can run as far as 10 miles with a full charge. This e-bike uses a 36v battery and a 250-watt motor that charges in 2.5 hours to 10 MPH.
It uses a 29 pounds aerospace-grade aluminum frame and comfortably fits in the luggage of all sizes. The handlebar display shows how to check battery life, turn on the headlight, honk the horn, accelerate, and brake.
You can use SwagCycle Folding Electric Bike while you are using it. It provides micro USB charging port that enables you to charge your devices while you ride. This commuting tool saves not only your wallet but also the environment as it is eco-friendly and emission-free.
This personal transportation device is pedal-free that feels like a bicycle but rides like a moped. It has a brake light and reflector that could increase your visibility while traveling at night.
- It is eco-friendly and emission-free.
- Super lightweight at 24 pounds.
- It has a built-in USB port to charge your phone if necessary.
- They well designed with top quality components.
- Back and front lights with great reflector is excellent.
- Rear tires have worn out quickly.
- It lacks the strength to go up hills without extra kicks.
- Does not achieve the 10 MPH sometimes.
- Tires are challenging to replace.
- The brake control looks like a piece of plastic that breaks quickly.
7URB-E Folding Electric Scooter
More significant and more substantial than the other folding scooters, this URB-E Folding Electric Scooter is an American-made, designed and built in Pasadena, California. It can run as far as 20 miles in range with the speed of 18 MPH, weighing 35 pounds.
It has an upgraded 10″ pneumatic tires, and rear mounted 350-watt motor for a convenient ride. The frame of this electric scooter is lightweight and durable with the aircraft grade aluminum.
This personal transportation tool operates with a lithium-ion battery. The efficient design was created for commuters with insufficient storage spaces.
It is entirely electric, and an eco-friendly device and is built from carbon fiber. The tires are rubber flat to ensure a smooth ride.
- Aesthetics is cool and great.
- It is built with high-quality materials, definitely not a toy.
- The seat is full-size and more comfortable.
- The disc brake is responsive.
- Folding and unfolding are so simple.
- It loses steam going up hills.
- The battery indicator is not as reliable as it must be.
- It has three lights for the battery indicator.
- Bigger and heavier.
- Sometimes there are lots of loose nuts and bolts.
6MegaWheels Folding Electric Scooter
Running at 14 MPH, MegaWheels Electric Folding Scooter is capable of reaching as far as 5-8 miles range with 20 degrees grade ability.
This three-way foldable scooter weighs 18 pounds with anti-loose collapse mechanism. The three handlebar height to different people. Supported by IP54, this MegaWheels Electric Folding Scooter can conquer steady weather conditions.
It is a fast charge device for only three hours. It offers a sturdy aluminum alloy deck, battery indicator, and front bumper and tail lights. The handlebar light ranges from 29.9-38.2 inches.
It has a maximum load of 90 kilograms with a battery capacity of 4.0AH. This personal transportation is designed for a short-distance commute and is lightweight and can easily be carried.
- It is a waterproof device.
- Light enough to carry for a couple of blocks.
- The balance and steering work great.
- Electric accelerator and brake are smooth.
- Can use it as a kick scooter
- It loses steam going up hills.
- The switch to fold it is sometimes iffy.
- Have to be careful when making turns.
- The battery indicator is on the bottom of the deck.
- There is an annoying squeaking sound sometimes.
5Swagtron 200W SWAGCYCLE Envy Steel Frame Folding Electric Bicycle
Providing swag on the streets, SwagCycle Envy Steel Folding Electric Bike has a compact powerhouse. It offers brake boundaries that go up to 10 MPH and travel with 12 degrees inclines using the 200W motor.
Designed with comfort, you can check on the status while riding comfortably with two-foot pegs and a handling display. You can charge it for 3-5 hours and enjoy adventures up to 9 miles.
This folding electric bike features an automatic headlight with a bell, so you’ll be seen and heard by cars and pedestrians. This bike is designed with a sleek frame and a variety of eye-catching colors.
It is assembled with a robust steel frame for its durability. For safety purposes, the wheel disc brakes provide rapid deceleration to slow down and help bring your foldable scooter to a stop. It is an eco-friendly device with air-filled rubber tires and zero emission.
- Offers a long lasting battery life.
- Convenient and easy to assemble.
- It is like a motorcycle with a light body.
- Can also be used for camping.
- Quick rear wheel brake for sufficient stopping power.
- The headlight may stop working after four days.
- The rear tire went out after riding a block.
- You cannot swap the battery.
4Baochuang Adult Electric Kick Scooter, Foldable motorized scooter
Baochuang Adult Electric Scooter is supported by IP54 which indicates a waterproof device that could withstand steady weather condition. The 250W brushless motor offers maximum speed up to 15.5 MPH and can run up to 17.3 miles with 15 degrees climb angle range.
This scooter is foldable and lightweight that you can carry it anywhere. It has a foldable handlebar and supporting bar that allows you to take it more conveniently. It has an electronic brake on the front wheel and mechanical brake on the rear wheel for safety purposes.
Another feature of this bike that gives you a smooth ride is the non-slip pedal and front headlight to ensure you smooth acceleration and brake. It offers smart anti-glare LCD control panel that helps you indicate the state the battery level.
- It is a waterproof device.
- Offers bright, anti-glare LCD.
- The motor sound is tranquil.
- More comfortable to carry because the weight is less than half.
- Comfortable and convenient to use.
- The wheels are not inflated, bumps may hit you.
- There is no locking mechanism when folded.
- Speed drops on up a hill.
- Owner’s manual lacks some information.
- There is no space to connect spring to the handle.
3SwagCycle Pro Folding Electric Bike
Design to conserve the user’s energy, SwagCycle Pro Folding Electric Bike requires no pedal and comes with two steel pegs. This e-bike is robust and foldable as it offers sturdy frame and collapses its stem and handlebars for secure storage.
It runs up to 18 MPH through app optimization and climbs inclines up to 12 degrees with zero emission motor. A single full charge can roll over the streets up to 15.5 miles.
This personal transportation connects your iOS or Android with the SwagCycle 2 app to track your trip, speed, GPS location.
It provides USB port to plug your mobile devices into the electric bike and stay fully charge always. It offers a bright headlight. Just click it on, and you can already rely on the ultra-powerful LED light to help you navigate at low-light environments.
- Effortless charging with charging compartment.
- Easy to set-up.
- Has front and rear wheel mechanical disc brakes.
- Works through IOS and Android app optimization.
- Can charge the battery through mobile while using it.
- Had to pump the tires to recommended pressures before using.
- The brakes sometimes grind, and you can’t adjust.
- Brakes are quite abrupt.
2Immotor GO Intelligent Portable Foldable Luxury Electric Scooter
Going smart, Immotor GO Foldable Electric Scooter can be used with your smartphone application. It provides an unmatched feature rich, connected experience. It runs up to 16 MPH top speed and can reach as far as 16 miles extended range.
It offers three modes; ride, power assist and standby for the user’s convenience. The batteries of this electric scooter are swappable, safe and smart as the Super battery powers it.
Another safety and useful feature of this bike is GPS tracking, Anti-theft, geo-fencing, movement-alert, and other customizations. Attached to the scooter is the built-in Bluetooth for you to connect it to the smartphone and play music as you ride.
It has a 350W brushless hub motor, aluminum alloy body, airless tires, and can climb up to 15 degrees. It provides high and low beam headlight, and accident awareness shuts off the power.
- You can quickly fold and unfold it.
- Connects with the smartphone and have built-in Bluetooth.
- Gives stability and comfort.
- It is powered and compact.
- It’s portable and requires way less coordination.
- The speed starts to drop after riding it around for a while.
- You have to stop by dragging your foot on the floor.
- The plastic design does not hold up well.
- The bass on the speaker is terrible.
- You need extra control while driving downhill.
1Currie Technologies eZip E450 Electric Scooter
The Currie eZip Electric Scooter can run up to 15 miles per hour with 500W DC earth magnet motor. This electric bike is designed for 13 years old and above and can accommodate 56 kilograms.
It has a foldable feature for secure storage and is trouble-free to carry. The brakes are located at the rear band and made up of alloy motor inhibit lever.
The variable throttle of this electric scooter allows for more controlled rides. It has a unicrown fork design to protect the riders from oversteering. It operates economically at a higher speed as it utilizes hi-torque DC neodymium magnet motor.
It uses a large wheel with 12-inch alloy 5-spoke mag wheels. While you are riding, you can check the range left with its battery gauge located near the throttle.
- It gives a comfortable ride.
- The big tires last longer.
- Gives fantastic power and battery longevity.
- It is easy to assemble.
- The seat is removable in case you prefer riding it while standing.
- The seat of the scooter is a little bit low.
- Provides higher performance to lighter riders.
- The brake handle is meant for kids only.
- Can shut down on steep hills if you go full-throttle.